There is a saying, “the eyes are the window to the soul.” As you enter this web site we hope you will discover more than “what time does church start?” and “who is on nursery duty?” We invite you to look deeper into the mystery, intrigue, and even treasures that define Maranatha Christian Reformed Church. We hope you will explore the relationships that make up this place. And most importantly, perhaps you will uncover the heart and soul of a church that connects people to God.
Come and See...
Joanne’s House is the only shelter for Homeless Youth in Durham. It is located at 82 Kings Crescent, Ajax, Ontario. As a congregation, we would like to support this great organization by collecting clothes and other items. The following is a list of needs:
- Gently used clothes such as slippers, t-shirts, pajama pants, sweaters.
- Winter seasonal items such as coats, hats, scarves, gloves, boots.
- New dark-coloured socks and new men's and women's underwear.
- New and unused toiletries such as: travel size toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant (male and female), body soap/gel, hair products (gel, etc.), hair brushes/combs, travel sized Q tips, chap stick.
- Sanitary items such as hand sanitizer, kleenex, paper towel, toilet paper.
- Bed linens, sleeping bags, comforters.
- Utensils such as knives, forks, spoons, etc., plastic cups
- "Behaviour modification" items i.e. gift cards in small denominations (Tim Hortons, McDonalds, etc.)
Collection of winter items will continue till mid-December and the collection of all other items are an on-going need. Please help make a difference in a young person's life by providing the necessities of life.
Thanks for your support of Joanne’s House in Ajax www.durhamyouth.com
Regular Service Times:
Sunday Worship - 10AM and 6:30PM
Summer Service Times:
Canada Day till Labour Day
Sunday Worship - 10AM only
Maranatha Christian Reformed Church is handicapped accessible.
|| Upcoming Events